In fitness there’s a huge focus on supplements, which I take with a grain of salt. I don’t believe that taking magic elixirs will make me stronger or faster, but I do think that some supplements are worth taking. So here’s what I take, and why I take it!
- ZMA: recovery and support
- Vitamin D: I live in WA
- Zyflamend: recovery and support
- Gingko: increase blood flow and asthma prevention
- Fish Oil: reduce inflammation
- Stinging Nettle: allergies/asthma prevention
- Electrolytes (not pictured): recovery and muscle function
The one thing I may add to this list is calcium, and once I’m working out again my chiropractor suggested that creatine might help with my muscle recovery (and thus help prevent re-injury).